Filled with a harmony of juicy cherry tomatoes and crunchy mini cucumbers, and wrapped in a blanket / dressing of our Smoked Paprika Tahini Sauce, this vegetarian recipe presents an enticing balance of flavors and textures. This vibrant, lightweight wrap is an ideal choice for lunch, a late-night snack, or an on-the-go meal. It is equally delightful to vegetarians and non-vegetarians, promising to become your summer staple.
For the Wrap:
· Wraps of your choice
· A handful of cherry tomatoes, romaine lets, and red peppers
· 2-3 mini cucumbers
· 1 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
· Smoked Paprika Tahini Sauce
Prepare the Ingredients:
· Quarter the cherry tomatoes and slice the mini cucumbers, red pepper and lettuceinto half moons.
· Half the red onion and slice thinly.
· Toss the cubed tofu in Smoked Paprika Tahini Sauce and some hot sauce for spice and air-fry to cook .
Assemble the Wrap:
· Lay out the wrap on a clean, flat surface.
· Spread a layer of Smoked Paprika Tahini Sauce on the wrap.
· In the center, distribute a generous portion of cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, lettuce and red onion slices.
· Add the cooked tofu and roll into a wrap!